Monday, May 16, 2005

What - Me Subversive?

Yeah! I too took the plunge and submitted to the test. Seems like I'm bent on revealing the meaninglessness of existence - but not on Tuesdays - that's my bowling night. Hey, there's only so much you can ask a subversive to do.

You scored as Postmodernist. Postmodernism is the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the universe as a collection of information with varying ways of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you; even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation. Meaning relies on context and even the language you use to describe things should be subject to analysis.

Postmodernist

100%

Cultural Creative

88%

Materialist

81%

Idealist

81%

Romanticist

69%

Existentialist

69%

Modernist

50%

Fundamentalist

50%


4 comments:

Kay Day said...

Nick, isn't that a cool test?

I scored as culturally creative.

Then I took another test and it says I am not normal--I only scored 58 out of 100 on that one.

Cool.

best,Kay

Nick said...

Kay,

It's interesting to say the very least. What is the blurb they provide with the "culturally creative" classification? Just curious.

Nick

Kay Day said...

Nick, I saved the code, so I'm pasting this from that code. That means it might not exactly be squeaky clean as far as text. I thought this was fun quiz to take. Matter of fact, quizfarm is a fun site period.--kay

You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational

Nick said...

Kay,

Yeah! The quiz was fun. Thanks for coming back to this.


Nick