Friday, January 20, 2006

Check This Out!

K.R. Copeland is a poet/photographer who has just started up her own blog: "Listen to the Blonde". She's been in numerous journals both on-line and in print: everything from MIPO to Cranky to Snow Monkey/Print Edition. Here's an excerpt from her blog:


******************************************************

"I asked my publisher what would happen if he sold all the copies of my book he had printed. He said, "I'll just print another ten." --Eric Sykes, English Comedian

"Everywhere I go I am asked if I think the university stifles writers. My opinion is that it doesn't stifle enough of them."-- Flannery O'Connor

"Nothing stinks like a pile of unpublished writing."--Sylvia Plath


******************************************************

For more mosey on over.

No comments: