Thursday, June 29, 2006

If Your Blog or Your Ego Needs a Boost!

Try the "Page Boost Generator":

Review of - "They Shoot Poets - Don't They?"

I just saw "They Shoot Poets - Don't They?". Gee. It must have taken many years to finalize the page. Beautiful. The HTML source is valid. Of course, I expected the creator to create something superior. Seeing They Shoot Poets - Don't They?, I'm simply full of respect. The page contains 231 links, a perfect amount. (...)

The URL has 34 characters. That's just the right size. Also, put up a link to this page. If only my friend's company would have a great page like that. What a superb page! There are 54,146 characters in the document, which is a swell length for search engines. The color scheme is very balanced. I knee down before the creator of this web page!"

-- Fred Robertson, "YourWeb Monthly"

3 comments:

January said...

Thanks for posting this.

Nick said...

You're welcome, January!

Collin Kelley said...

Hilarious. Just did my blog. It was called "the king of all web pages." What a scream.