Friday, January 18, 2008

Call for Submissions

NōD Issue 8 -- The Viral Issue

Call for Submissions

Deadline: March 1 2008
E-mail submissions to nodmagazine@gmail.com
This issue is viral-themed; send work that is parasitic, replicative, related to computer viruses, sickness or epidemics.


subscriptions 12$/year (for individuals w/in Canada)
contact us via e-mail or mail check to address below
(please make checks payable to NōD magazine)

--
NōD Magazine
Department of English, University of Calgary
2500 University Drive N.W.
Calgary, AB
T2T 1N4
nodmagazine@gmail.com

2 comments:

Brian Campbell said...

Very interesting. I've never heard of this magazine. I'll have to think hard to determine if I have anything viral, poetry-wise, that is.

Nick said...

Only came to my attention by chance as to my knowledge, I don't belive that they have a web site. Still... give it a shot!