Friday, January 18, 2008

Call for Submissions

NōD Issue 8 -- The Viral Issue

Call for Submissions

Deadline: March 1 2008
E-mail submissions to
This issue is viral-themed; send work that is parasitic, replicative, related to computer viruses, sickness or epidemics.

subscriptions 12$/year (for individuals w/in Canada)
contact us via e-mail or mail check to address below
(please make checks payable to NōD magazine)

NōD Magazine
Department of English, University of Calgary
2500 University Drive N.W.
Calgary, AB
T2T 1N4


Brian Campbell said...

Very interesting. I've never heard of this magazine. I'll have to think hard to determine if I have anything viral, poetry-wise, that is.

Nick said...

Only came to my attention by chance as to my knowledge, I don't belive that they have a web site. Still... give it a shot!